The Trinity In Touch Newsletter
The Trinity Newsletter is published every other week. The deadline to include information in the next newsletter is the Monday prior to publication. If you would like to submit an article, photo, or other information, please click here and select Marilla Colson in the contact form.
You can view previous newsletters below.
The online directory is synchronized with the office database. To access the directory, you need a password. Please call the office for the password.
The Trinity Tom Tom (TTT) was originally created to share information about a church member who was in Houston for treatment. Many years later it has grown into one of the primary resources for information in our community.
- Please limit your submissions to the following areas:
- Joys or concerns to share with the Trinity church family for celebration or prayer
- Announcement about events or ministries connected to Trinity
- Messages are posted as received. We will not edit the posts, or guess as to what people intended to say
- When making prayer requests, please be sensitive of rights to privacy. Make sure the person for whom you are concerned is aware of the request and is comfortable with the information you are sharing. When in doubt, be less specific
- Don’t forget to sign your name so there is no confusion who is making the request or announcement
We also produce a weekly email blast, the eBlast. Information about upcoming events and ministries is provided here by staff and congregation. Contact Marilla in the office for more information.
Digital Subscription Center
Using the form below, you can subscribe or re-subscribe to our digital publications sent out through MailChimp, our communications platform.