WORSHIP WITH US
Advent - Worship & Activities
- 8:30, NINE:50 & 11:00 - "It's Not Your Birthday" Mark 1:1-8 - Communion Sunday
- Prisoner Angel Tree
- Fair Trade Market - Church Parlor
- 8:30 - "Born for Us" Isaiah 9:2-7
- 9:50 & 11:00 - Children's Christmas Pageant - "Away From the Manger"
- 12:00PM - Jesus' Birthday Party & Potluck - Dessert Provided
- 8:30, 9:45 and 11:00 - Trinity Chancel Choir presents ~ "Celebrate the Joy"
- 5:00 PM - Youth Caroling to Homebound People
- 7:00 PM - Blue Christmas Worship
- 8:30 & 11:00 - "Christmas Stories" Luke 1:26-38
- 11:00 - Salina Children's Choir
- 3:00 PM - All Youth Christmas Party
- Candlelight Christmas Eve Services ~ Luke 2:1-20
- 5:00 PM - Contemporary Worship Service
- 7:00 PM - Traditional Worship Service
- After 7:00 PM Service - Christmas Eve Potluck
- 11:00 PM Traditional Worship Service
Welcome to Trinity United Methodist Church. It is my joy to share with you what makes our church unique. In 1962, Trinity was planted on the south side of Salina. The new church began meeting for worship in Grace E. Stewart Elementary School but within a couple of years begin building at our current location on Neal Ave. We do not think it is coincidence that Trinity began in a place called “Grace” because at our core is a commitment to the unconditional love of God for all people. God’s amazing grace has the power to transform us into the people we were created to be and to reveal to the world the Kingdom of God.
It is because of this core belief that we strive to be a church with open hearts, open minds and open doors. We believe that God has created us to be a church open to all people, but we also believe that our purpose is to reach out into the community and build the Kingdom of God. Each member at Trinity is called to be an instrument of God’s grace in the world.
If you are looking for a church founded on the grace of God with a passion to make a difference in the world, I invite you to join us at Trinity. We would love the opportunity to be your church home.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What makes Trinity unique? Answer / Close
What will the worship service be like? Answer / Close
What should I wear to Trinity? Answer / Close
How long are worship services? Answer / Close
Will I be singled out as a visitor? Answer / Close
Where do my children go during worship? Answer / Close
How do I get involved in choir or other musical groups? Answer / Close
How do I join Sunday School? Answer / Close
How do I find out what is going on at Trinity? Answer / Close
How do I join Trinity? Answer / Close
What are the worship service times? Answer / Close