Trinity’s 15th Annual Mexico Mission Trip
You can pay online HERE, or send a check (written to Trinity UMC) to the church office with Mexico Trip payment in the memo.
This is Trinity’s 15th year in partnering with the Penasco Christian Fellowship in Puerto Penasco, Mexico, to build a house for a family in need. Most of these families would never have the opportunity to have a home of their own. Many people go to serve and be a blessing to the Mexican people only to find out they were the ones who were really blessed.
- Anyone of Junior High age or older is welcome to attend
- We help build a home for a family in need.
- This will take place 3/10-3/18/23
- We participate to experience Christ through service to others.
- Cost per person is $500. Scholarships are available. Adults can receive a scholarship of up to $200, unless they are driving their own vehicle; then they can receive a scholarship of up to $300. College students can receive a scholarship of up to $300, and youth can receive up to $400.
- There is a $50 deposit to reserve a place on the team.
- A Passport is required.
- Deadline for payment of your cost of the trip is 2/26/23.
Fill out the form below to register. Your registration will not be marked as complete until the $50 is received by the church office.
We invite individuals to drive their own vehicles. Cost of the trip to drivers is $200. Gas will be paid for and insurance coverage while in Mexico will be paid for by the church.