Trinity’s 15th Annual Mexico Mission Trip
You can pay online HERE, or send a check (written to Trinity UMC) to the church office with Mexico Trip payment in the memo.
For 15+ years, Trinity has been partnering with the Penasco Christian Fellowship in Puerto Penasco, Mexico, to build a house for a family in need. Most of these families would never have the opportunity to have a home of their own. Many people go to serve and be a blessing to the Mexican people only to find out they were the ones who were really blessed.
- Anyone of Junior High age or older is welcome to attend
- We help build a home for a family in need.
- This will take place March 9 through March 17, 2024
- We participate to experience Christ through service to others.
- Cost per person is $500. Scholarships are available. Adults can receive a scholarship of up to $200, unless they are driving their own vehicle; then they can receive a scholarship of up to $300. College students can receive a scholarship of up to $300, and youth can receive up to $400.
- There is a $50 deposit to reserve a place on the team.
- A Passport is required.
- Deadline for payment of your cost of the trip is 2/29/24.
Fill out the form below to register. Your registration will not be marked as complete until the $50 is received by the church office.
We invite individuals to drive their own vehicles. Cost of the trip to drivers is $200. Gas will be paid for and insurance coverage while in Mexico will be paid for by the church.